Monday, April 04, 2011

April Showers bring May Flowers

I absolutely love going to our After-School Academy! Every time I enter, I get formal handshakes and greetings asking me how my day has been...and then hugs and little ones telling me how much they missed me. It can't get better than that, can it?

Last week when I was making a "drive by" (as our After-School Coordinator likes to call it) to pick up something on my way to the next meeting, I jumped out so I could get a quick dose of hugs. While getting a few hugs, Ms. Shaina's class came out the door for their playground time. When they saw me, they immediately asked, "Miss Janet! Can we sing you our song???" After an impromptu version outside, I had to get the video camera. That's when Ms. Shaina insisted they do it inside their decorated room with their props. They make my day! :)

No comments: