Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Funeral Arrangements for Wyshina Harris


FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS
Friday--viewing
From 2:00-10:00 at
Golden Gate Funeral Home
4155 S. R.L. Thornton Frwy (I-35) @ Ann Arbor
Dallas, TX

Saturday--funeral
1:00 at Southern Hills Church of Christ
6969 C F Hawn Freeway
Dallas, TX 75217
Church Office: 214-398-2576

DONATIONS
If you would like to donate money (in lieu of flowers…or in addition to flowers) to secure a fund for her two children, Jordan and Jazmine, please make checks payable to Central Dallas Ministries with "Wyshina Harris" in the memo line.

You can send the checks to Central Dallas Ministries, Attn: Jenny Fogel, P.O. Box 710385, Dallas, TX 75371. Or, if you would rather donate online, go to www.centraldallasministries.org/donate and click on Wyshina Harris in the drop down menu. (Note: if "Wyshina Harris" hasn't been added yet, click on Education and then email me to let me know the amount you donated so that they can make sure your funds are designated correctly).

1 comment:

Jeremy Gregg said...

I had not yet shed tears over this, as the confusion and frustration and anger kept a fog over my heart.

Your post came into my life as a strong wind, and blew all of that away.

As I look at that sweet smile of our dear friend Wyshina, I am now overcome.

There is no way to understand why things like this happen.

Let us pray that God's love may shine all the brighter into our lives for this.

Wyshina and her family are in my prayers.